Office Furniture Terms Armoire desk
- A writing-table within a large cabinet.
- Furniture with horizontal shelves, used to store books.
- Object in a bookcase, designed to keep a row of books upright.
- A box-shaped piece of furniture typically made of wood, used for storage.
- Furniture designed to comfortabley provide a working surface.
- A small area set off by walls, used as a place to work.
- A multipurpose desk used for drawing on a large sheet of paper.
- A small, portable writing desk with a sloping front door used to provide a writing surface.
- A rolling computer desk on a single leg set on wheels.
- Electrical device used to create artificial light or illumination.
- A large desk resting on two pedestals or cabinets.
- Carpet with a finished edge.
- Part of the office furniture used for storing items.
- A form of desk used for writing while standing up.
Copyright 2004-2016 Office-Furniture-Stores.com - by Visual Comparison. All rights reserved. -
Furniture manufacturers Manufacturers
Kid furniture Child furniture
Dining rooms Dining room furniture
Living rooms Living room furniture
Home decorating Home decor
Search Furniture Locator